Two-storey castle was built between 1750-1753 in the vicinity of a medieval castle. Later in the Baroque castle took over the function of the adjacent residential castle. The castle belongs to the adjacent chateau garden on from the second half of the 19th century. Below the terrace is a large cellar of a former brewery dating from the 18th century. In 1996, the newly reconstructed castle opened exhibition of Gothic art of Western Bohemia. Since 2002, this exhibition is part of the restored reliquary of St. Maur - after the Czech second most valuable jewels and jewelery the most important monument in the Czech Republic.